All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
We can only make refunds subject to the goods being returned unopened in their original unopened packaging.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- For the supply of unsealed goods
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- We can only make refunds subject to the goods being returned unopened in their original unopened if sealed packaging.
- Due to Covid19 all products will be quarantined for 48-72 hours upon return.
Capacitors are guaranteed for 6 months but does not cover blown or bulged capacitors as your motor may be faulty and the cause of such damage.
You will require a proof purchase to start any warranty claim as we need the unit’s serial number (were applicable)
This warranty excludes misuse or incorrect installation.
Using our website
We withhold the right to cancel orders if we believe that any unlawful practices have taken place. We withhold the right to pass information on any such activity to law enforcement.